whitworth wrenches

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: whitworth wrenches
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 19:30:33 -0600
I'm getting ready (still) to rebuild a set of HS4 and HIF carbs. I just
viewed Lawrie's SU carb rebuild video (thanks, Bob!) and it mentions using
several Whitworth wrenches. Looking in Moss, I see that I definitely don't
wish to invest in a set just to do the carbs. What other parts of the B use
Whitworth nuts and bolts?
Do I have to have some of these wrenches to do the rebuilds, if so which
ones? I'm going to be in  St. Louis this weekend, where could I look to find
this  brand. Is it usually possible to buy individual wrenches just like you
would NAPA or Craftsman?
Thanks,

Monte
          79B, Carmine