RE: Strange Striper Advise... Is this for real?

To: "'Bullwinkle'" <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: RE: Strange Striper Advise... Is this for real?
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 19:34:45 -0600
OK, now I am properly scared of the stuff, but I am still interested.

Those instructions said to clean off with a pressure washer, but I don't
think this is a driveway project.

Is there anything that I could use in the pressure washer to neutralize
the caustic solution on the car?  Are there any environmental impact
fears.  Will this hurt the yard?  I wouldn't think this is bad for
drains since this is what they clean them with?

Patton