Re: Original parts catalogs?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Original parts catalogs?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:03:36 -0800
For many makes, it can be crucial to determine the original part number for
various pieces, especially ones shared across multiple models. But within
the limited sphere of MGBs, the Moss catalog is so comprehensive, that I
think the original parts catalog would chiefly be of interest to concours
restorers, wreckers, and those with either a large collection of cars and
parts or a thirst for minutia. But YMMV.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149