Re: removing headlight trim

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: removing headlight trim
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:02:31 -0800
Huh, I'm a bit surprised at all this discussion. I really thought I recalled
that the last time I adjusted my headlights, I managed to remove the rings
using just my fingers. But perhaps I am having a memory lapse, or my
assemblies are just more worn than most (not my mental assemblies, the
headlight rings <g>).

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149