Re: making door speakers water-resistant... a pipe dream?

To: "Kevin Shertz" <kshertz@bellatlantic.net>,
Subject: Re: making door speakers water-resistant... a pipe dream?
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 13:30:54 -0500
...no idea where you are... but many auto parts stores
do carry plastic speaker covers designed to cover the
back of speakers.  I used them to protect the backs
of my speakers in my Midget.
They are thin plastic 'buckets'.  You could also probably use
something like 1/2 gal size Tupperware containers

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com