Re: Wanted: Chrome wire wheels for MGA

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Subject: Re: Wanted: Chrome wire wheels for MGA
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 08:34:48 -0700
On a related note, I will likely be replacing the wire wheels on my BGT in
the near future, as soon as I finish my 72B restore. A couple of the wheels
are not quite true. In checking the Dayton wheels sold by several vendors,
I noticed the slightly more expensive "tubeless tire" version. Does anyone
have experience with these? Or as an old fart, should I just stick to the
old ways?

David
67 BGT
72 B