Headlight switch wiring harness

To: "'MG List '" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Headlight switch wiring harness
From: "Waringa, Ken" <kwaringa@edo-services.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 08:53:47 -0500
The headlight switch in my son's 79 B went bad a bit ago.  Since this is his
only transportation at college, he cut the switch off and bought a toggle
switch at Radio Shack and got his headlights working.  Of course he threw
away the old headlight switch, with the connector still attached.  I bought
a new switch and went to install it when he came hmoe the next time, but no
connector.  Does anyone have the wiring harness that goes up the steering
column to the headlight switch for a 79 B they would like to sell?  He's
still running around with the toggle switch hanging down and I'd like to get
it fixed when he comes home for spring break.

Thanks,

Ken