RE: Requesting Opinions for MG Magazines

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Requesting Opinions for MG Magazines
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:37:05 -0500
Let's see... you could order:

   (2) 320-590 3/8" Diameter Hex Head Setscrew, Fine Thread 3/4" $0.50

That would be exactly $1 dollar.  If it had to be MORE than $1, then you
could do:

   (1) 320-565 3/8" Diameter Hex Head Bolt, Fine Thread 2 1/4" $0.95
   (1) 324-865 3/8" Standard Split Lockwasher  $0.10

Or go for 11 of the split lockwashers (a nickel more, but probably more
useful to have).

Personally I'd be happy to pay for the mag - that was an unexpected bennie
- and pay more than a dollar of course.

However I would originally get the catalog, had ordered some things, but
then tried to patronize my local shop (ordering moss parts through them, of
course).  Unfortunately I then lost the ability to get my catalogs.

What about a way for customers to give their customer number (from the moss
catalog) to the dealer to be included with the order (only with customer's
consent)?  That way Moss still knows we're actively ordering - in fact has
a better idea, because it's not filtered through the dealer - and the
dealer still gets credit?

- Tab