Still got a 78 B for sale

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Still got a 78 B for sale
From: Greg Bass <gregbass@atlantadesign.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 09:52:58 -0500
Pageant Blue, Body, tires in good shape. No rust. Interior is servicable but
needs a bit of work to make it emaculate. Engine needs rebuild. The engine
and trans are already pulled and the engine is broken down w/parts labeled
and bagged. I simply don't have the time to complete the rebuild. The B ran
great until early 2001 and I want it to go to someone who can get it back on
the road. If you or anyone you know who may be interested, email me off
line. I'm in north Atlanta GA and the first reasonable offer can come pick
it up.

Greg

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please contact Atlanta Design Associates at 770.451.8383 if you
have received this message in error. Thank you.