Re: MGB colors Dark Jade Metalic

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB colors Dark Jade Metalic
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:42:31 -0500
Don... the Jade Metallic Green  used on   Lil' Greenie
is from a Dodge Caravan or Chevy Astro Van or something
like that.  The p.o.'s house mate was a body shop owner and painted
it for free for him with left over paint.
A few really good pics, showing off the blueish hue of the green can be seen
at http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/73greeneehome.html

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com