MGB colors Dark Jade Metalic

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB colors Dark Jade Metalic
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 13:19:10 -0500
I' trying to decide on a color for my BHM MGB body shell which I am
going to convert to a metal dash, so it will have the look of 62-67.

I would like to use an authentic 62-67 color but am leaning towards the
Dark Jade Metallic that I see on Paul Tegler's car here
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgcolors/index.html#Green color.

Could someone send me more pictures of this color, and is it an MGB
color, and which years. From Paul's site, one could draw the conclusion
that it was 1973 Midget only.

I also have a 73 MGB in Damask, and an TR250 in Royal Blue.

Thanks,

Don Malling