Re: SU carb damper level?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SU carb damper level?
From: Tom Reynolds <kjtar@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 14:42:56 -0700
I had a '71 U.S. MGB and as Andrew described below, mine had black caps
with a little hole in the center.  When I unscrewed the black cover, there
was a line scribed into the wall, indicating the proper oil fill level.  As
I remember, it seemed to be about a half inch, maybe, below the top of that
small cylinder.

Best regards,
Tom (MGless for now) Reynolds
Hereford, AZ