New Seats in a midget

To: "MGLIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Seats in a midget
From: "Justin Dunphy" <jdunphy@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 20:43:01 -0500
Just installed a pair of 97 Civic seats in my 70 Midget. . Only modification
required was to bend the seat mounts so they sit flat to the floor, and of
course drill new holes for them  .The seats fit perfectly and are a major
improvement in comfort . I was able to obtain the seats on EBay for $100 a
pair (including shipping).  Just happened to be lucky , normally retail for
around 200 on Ebay. Just think you could score a nice pair of leather seats
for a lot less then a vinyl recover kit and new seat foam . As long as you
dont care about originality of course .

It was 60f here in Columbus yesterday , its was 35F today. Oh well spring is
soon to be sprung

Cheers
Justin