FW: E-mail from Jerry's Page

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: E-mail from Jerry's Page
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:40:13 -0500
Here's an message thread that I thought some listers might be interested in
where I've been carrying on a communication with a British subject that
originally send me an LBC/MG content e-mail message from my website after he
visited it. I have a picture of an unidentified old MG posted there and he
ID'ed it for me. Read on (bottom up is best) -

Jerry Erbesfield
Was -73 Black Beauty B roadster
Now - C-5 Vette Black Beauty roadster
jerbesfield@mindspring.com