Re: Rubber Bumper B owners unite!

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: Rubber Bumper B owners unite!
From: Zubrovka <zubrovka@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:20:34 -0500
Kelvin,
I'm interested.  My 76RBB is still sitting in the farm shed, waiting
for me to get busy.
Hopefully I can begin on it this spring!  I haven't decided what to
do about the bumpers yet, maybe a conversion like you, or maybe I'll
paint them to match the car or...
But, everything else comes first, anyway.
John Yarbro