RBB owners unite.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RBB owners unite.
From: "Gene Fox" <genefox@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:51:57 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
I'm coming into this thread late, however I have three rubber bumper B's.  A
74 1/2 GT,  a 77 B, and an 80 LE.

I have spent over 3m on performance upgrades on each of them.   They are
worth every penny of the added expense and if I were to sell them all but
one would fetch what I have in them.

1.  74 1/2 GT Stock block,  4 speed OD, electronic ignition, Hi-performance
Products Supercharger running @ 10 lbs.

2. 77 B   Chevy 2.8 V-6, custom headers, five speed, ford rear.

3. 80 LE,   punched out to 1950 cc.  direct fire ignition,
Wintec electronic fuel injection Datsun five speed.

Much power, plenty of good looks, fun to drive all of them.  And I would not
take any chrome bumper B in trade for any of them. No matter how pretty it
is.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
IMSTP.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
BackGrnd.jpg]