(Fwd) RE: Parts Advice Needed

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: (Fwd) RE: Parts Advice Needed
From: "Jerry Causey" <ggcausey@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:04:05 -0800
AHA! Majordomo doesn't like hyperlinks! That's why my messages
frequently don't make it through to the list. Here's the text
version----
Dean,
2. You might want to consider graphite-impregnated poly bushes
from Energy Suspension. Not quite as squeeky as plain poly:
    http://www.suspension.com/part_order.htm

Also consider negative camber A-arms, unless you will be
running in a stock class.

3. Triumph TR7 clutch disc has the same splines, but slightly
larger  diameter (same as MGB pressure plate), so will get you
marginally  more friction area.
Regards,
Jerry