Inner steering shaft removal problem-solved

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Inner steering shaft removal problem-solved
From: BarrMark262@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:29:59 EST
Hi Listers: Last nite I asked this list for help with how to remove the inner
steering column from the outer housing.
I am happy to announce that tonight I figured it out. The shaft is in two
pieces; one separates from the engine end of the housing and one seperates
from the interior end of the housing. Just pull the two pieces apart.
I now can repalce the bushings and clean all of the rust off.

Dennis Barr
1974 B under construction