Whistle me a tune

To: bmcsnj@comcast.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Whistle me a tune
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:22:25 -0500 (EST)
Hi to the collective wisdom and experience,

        Took my B out for the 1st time this year today after an oil change
and a few other tweaks and my lady was whistling under the hood. Not
terribly loud, but persistent. This
present is new this year, but I don't know what it means. Any suggestions?

        I also noticed when I did the oil change that one of the hoses was
wet, but the radiator was not low in fluid. WOuld the whistling
be due to a hole in a hose or is that wetness, a red-herring and the
whistling is due to something else?

As always, TIA,
Bill S
'76B