RE: Heritage Certificate Information

To: "'frank krajewski'" <frankk@intap.net>,
Subject: RE: Heritage Certificate Information
From: "Randy Trautman" <trautman@nwlink.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:16:14 -0800
Go to http://www.heritage.org.uk/archive/trace.htm

Randy

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mgs@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-mgs@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of frank krajewski
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 12:44 PM
To: Rick Starkweather
Cc: MG List

Rick: I still have a number of applications for the BMHIT, Production
Record Trace Service, that one of my club members picked up in England a
few years ago. The address on this application is: British Motor
Heritage Trust Archive Department, Heritage Motor Center Banbury Road,
Gaydon, Warwick CV35 OBJ If you want to call them their number is: 01926
645074  or 641188: their fax number is: 01926 641555. I can send you an
application if you like. I have a few left. Frank "SwampYankee"
Krajewski