Re: Compression question

To: "JAMES SCHULTE" <schultejim@prodigy.net>, <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Compression question
From: "james" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 22:52:59 -0500
I wouldn't be surprised if the rings are sticking a little, they sometimes
gum up in the piston groves when the sit for extended periods of time.
After some driving they should loosen right up and the compression will
likely come back to normal.  I'd say drive it and if it doesn't come back or
it is getting a lot of blowby then ring it.

James Nazarian
71B Tourer
71BGT V8
85 Dodge Ram