Need accurate Spanish to English translation (yes MG content)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Need accurate Spanish to English translation (yes MG content)
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:00:54 -0600
Greetings,

I need assistance from someone who is fluent in Spanish to do an accurate
Spanish to English translation for a few paragraphs.  The passage in
question can be found at bottom of page here (as a GIF image, not a text
file):
     http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/electric/ssvreg.htm

Explanation (so maybe you don't need to look):
I have a Bosch solid state voltage regulator that is supposed to work with
a generator, but it was manufactured in Mexico, and the instructions are
printed in Spanish.  If I can understand the hookup and function well
enough I intend to give it a test run on my MGA, and I will file a complete
report for you all later.

Thank you for your consideration.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude