Re: Death by Starting - help!

To: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Death by Starting - help!
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:42:37 -0500
Originally, turning the key to ON or START would kill all power.

Now I've replaced the relay, and have no power at all, regardless of key
position, or even if the key is out.

I don't get as far as having an ignition light.

Since it got worse after connecting the new relay, should I presume it's
the wires that go to the relay?

Thanks

- Tab