Ooops....A Million swats with a wet noddle!

To: doddk@mossmotors.com
Subject: Ooops....A Million swats with a wet noddle!
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:10:11 EST
To All...
In my last email I committed the following error..:"And if its a real
emergency I'll call good buddy and newlywed, Kelvin Odd (She's a real doll,
Kelvin!)
That's Kelvin DODD, not Kelvin ODD..I'm the one that's odd! (But, hopefully
now I'm  If not, Kelvin I'm sure we can work it out in that oldest of trading
commodities....... BEER, Cerveza, ale, lager,  etc.,etc., etc.
 Burrp!
Albert Escalante, owner-1978 MGB
Central Coast British Car Club (Ca.)