Re: Death by Starting - help!

To: "Tab Julius" <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: Death by Starting - help!
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:41:00 -0000
Forget the starter relay, nothing goes through it except the solenoid.
Forget the ignition relay too, the clock and many other things don't go
through that either, also the wires to both.  If changing a relay (which one
did you change?) has made things worse then you must have connected it up
incorrectly, or cuased another bad connection somewhere else.  Remember that
this is a case of losing all power when turning the key to on or start hence
the original bad connection is in something common to all, which is the
brown close to the solenoid or the battery or cable connections.