Re: Valuation of 1970 MGB please?

To: Steve Morris <MGA1500@mac.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Valuation of 1970 MGB please?
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:51:08 -0800 (PST)
I would say if the body is solid then go for it. It sounds like a good shape
car. Obviously you are going to look at it first, if it is as she represented
it then I would move on it. In New England that would be a very good price. YMMV
Carl French
 Steve Morris <MGA1500@mac.com> wrote:Hi all,

Well, I'm looking into the possibility of expanding the Morris Garage
fleet by one. A lady here in the northern Ohio area has a 1970 MGB for
sale, and I was hoping some of you could help me with the valuation. She
is a member of the local British car club, so she isn't completely naive
as to the cost of cars, but I've not asked around locally, since most
members don't know the car is for sale.