Re: MGB Windshield Wiper Blade Rant

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Windshield Wiper Blade Rant
From: "james" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 02:13:23 -0500
I bought a set and cut them to size but the rubber blade kept sliding out of
the plastic base.  I discovered this in the interstate in London, Ont during
the hardest downpour that I have ever seen, on my way to Buffalo in '97

How do you get around the loose blade, or did I buy the one brand that isn't
anchored along the length of the blade.  As I recall, the plastic base was
crimped at the end to hold the blade.  I think I ended up supergluing them
in and it worked ok.

James Nazarian
71B Tourer
71BGT V8