RE: Parts car worth $500 bucks?

To: "Marc" <smarc@abs.net>
Subject: RE: Parts car worth $500 bucks?
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 21:27:52 -0500
Well, do you have a car that needs at least a $1000 worth of parts?

If the hardtop is decent, and given that hardtops cost $400+, then yes,
presuming you don't mind having a car-cass lying around.

If your car is in fine shape, and you just want the hardtop and the
occasional part, then you might want to think a bit more about whether or
not you want it in your yard.  If you're doing a serious rebuild, though,
then probably you'll get your money back.

- Tab