Re: Parts car worth $500 bucks?

To: Marc <smarc@abs.net>
Subject: Re: Parts car worth $500 bucks?
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 10:52:57 -0500
Marc: I have a 1972 MGB with a hard top for sale for $500 and it looks much
better than the one in the pictures you provided. I have pics if you are
interested and it is listed on the < http:// www.mgcars.org.uk/ > website under
cars for sale. You can check out the description there. Mine does have a few
problems and would be a great parts car since it is 100% complete or a total
restoration project.
Frank Krajewski