Re: Xeno's Garage

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Xeno's Garage
From: "james" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 00:09:24 -0500
One thing that I have learned after building my V8, is that everytime I look
at it I just want to tear the whole thing apart and do it over.  It isn't
that I did it poorly but I have so much more insight now into building cars
that I have enough great ideas to do the car at least 3 more times.
Sometimes I forget that I have a car 99% done; the nagging little bits that
aren't sorted sometimes make me forget all of that.

I don't think that building it over would help that either, because at the
end of that I would have new ideas that I would want to work out.  I think
that we tend to forget all of the time spent on anything but the current
problem, and as such feel like we are never getting anywhere.  If I ever
find a cure, I'll write a book and get rich off of it.  LOL!  Keep pushing,
you'll get it some day.

James Nazarian
71B Tourer
71BGT V8