Re: windshield adhesive

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: windshield adhesive
From: "Hugh Wolfe" <hugh_wolfe@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:00:17 -0800
I believe the main purpose of the reflective surface is just that, for
reflecting heat, but after installing a similar kit on a Volvo I once owned,
I noticed that I didn't have to wax/polish the hood quite as often.  Small
benefit, maybe not worth the price of the heat shield if you can deal with
the noise.
Hugh

From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>