Re: OFF TOPIC but useful

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC but useful
From: "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:56:31 -0600
Spamassassin catches 95+% of the spam I get. Which is about
35% of my mail.

It runs on Unix. Actually, it's a perl script so it could run
on a pc.

But there was a comercial product for windows that used spamassassin's
engine. It was bought out by one of the big virus programs, I think
McAffee. Check them out.

--
Paul T. Root            - CCSA, CCSE, CCNA
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155