Re: OFF TOPIC but useful

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC but useful
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 13:14:26 -0800 (PST)
Barrie Robinson SEZ -
>                                                I use Eudora and have
> looked at the filter set up but can anyone advise me how to block such
> (HTML?) emails

"demime" will convert incoming mail messages to plaintext.  I've not
set it up yet on our depratmental mail server, but I'm planning on
doing so.  Lots of mailing lists use it.

--
David Breneman                     | "Just because something doesn't
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst    |  do what you planned it to do