finding 64B paint

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: finding 64B paint
From: "WESLEY SMITH" <wes-smith@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 22:17:37 -0800
I used the original mgb book to get the old english white paint codes.  The
paint shop could not find the mix.

I want to redo the engine compartment kind of touch things up.  I was a little
surprised that a pint cost $20 if they had some to match.

What are folks on the list doing?  I am inclined to just head down to the
local paint store and get a match with something that holds up well on metal.
This is not a show job just want to keep whats original looking as well as
possible.  Someone got some overspray in black on there one time and near the
exhaust things don't look as good as it should.

Just wanted to say I appreciate all the info I get  here and you don't see my
name to often as mostly have have questions not answers.

Wes Smith
64 B