Re: Headlight Trim Ring & Fresh Air Intake Leaks

To: "Randy Widman" <rwidman@woh.rr.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Headlight Trim Ring & Fresh Air Intake Leaks
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 16:03:47 +0100
Press down on the top of the ring while you pull the bottom forwards.  But
if it hasn't been off in many a long year the spring clip will have rusted
and instead of sliding out of engagement with the ring will need much more
force which will pull it forwards and may break it.  New clips don't seem to
be availalable, and don't come with new bowls.  When changing bowls I was
fortunate in that my clips were reasonably sound as I had to reuse them.