torque settings

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: torque settings
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 20:09:40 -0500
Last week I compiled a chart of MGB torque wrench settings from two Bentley
MGB manuals and the Haynes manual by digging completely through them. (I
have a student teacher for the next 4 weeks :-).  I would like to share them
with the list after I add any that you have accumulated that are not covered
in these manuals. Please send these to me at:  mmorris@nemr.net.  I'll
collect yours until this Friday and then work on adding these to the chart
over the next week or so. These manuals do not mention things like
windshield frame bolts, door fittings, seat bolts, etc.

Thanks,

Monte
          79B, Carmine
          67B, BRG