Re: New car - not so new member - Introduction - Manuals and

To: "JOSE ANTONIO GALVEIAS (ESI-SGP)" <jose.galveias@esinnovation.pt>,
Subject: Re: New car - not so new member - Introduction - Manuals and
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 22:56:29 -0500
Welcome, Jose.
The following were recommended to me a year or so ago when I joined the
list:  the MGB Bentley manual and the MGB Purchasing and Restoration Guide
by Lindsey Porter. I also have a SU carb manual and the Haynes MGB manual.
They all contain the basics (except the carb manual).
Enjoy,
Monte
          79B, Carmine
          67B, BRG