Re: lower arms front camber

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: lower arms front camber
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 00:29:58 -0400
Moss USA has both in the catalog.  I bought a set and I am very happy with
them.  I don't have enough miles on them yet but, I have heard from guys on
the V8 list that tire wear is not adversely affected if you drive in a
spirited manner, although there seem to be some hints of the inner treads
wearing faster if you drive a lot of highway miles, somehow I doubt that
would be a problem for a race car.

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8