RE: lower arms front camber

To: "'Larry Colen'" <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: RE: lower arms front camber
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:10:35 -0700
> Must be Moss Europe, because I sure can't find it on the mossmotors
> website. Actually, I couldn't find it at http://www.moss-europe.co.uk/
> either, though I do see that they have all sorts of nifty stuff that
> isn't in the US moss catalogue, like the coilover front suspension.
>
> Kelvin, any enlightenment why moss-europe has all sorts of cool stuff
> that moss-usa doesn't?

Larry:

Availability, pricing, lack of testing and quesionable market.  These about
sum it up.

We are going through the Moss Europe parts, and will be adding a lot, but
each one has to work correctly and be marketable before we can get them in.
The coil over suspension is a perfect example.  It is a nify piece, and I am
a proponent of it, but it does have problems and is very expensive.

I can get you an RV8 front crossmember assembly, shipped over here in about
6 weeks.  But I don't think that the market is overwhelming with a > $3000
price tag.

If anyone sees something interesting, let me know and I will work on getting
it over here.

Kelvin.