Re: Cooler

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Cooler
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:59:25 -0500
   I'm with you, Bill.  When I bought my B the oil in it was black &
sticky.  A year and several oil changes later after the rings let go
there was still goop and some metal in the oil cooler.  I elected to
replace both cooler and hoses, junked the old one.  I couldn't bear to
even give it away, as I didn't want it on my conscious if someone else
tried to use it and suffered FOD to their  engine.

   Cheers,

    CR