Goodies for MGBs

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Goodies for MGBs
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:18:15 -0700
You may have guessed by now that I like solving little supply problems.  I
did the O-ring thing and got those kits together. Then I did the sweatshirt
event.  Now I have two more.  Please reply if you are REALLY interested in
the items below - this allows me to bulk order to get decent prices

The Dzus problem
I hate it when the Dzus fastener falls out of the hole in the battery cover
and it rolls under the seat.  So how would you like 5 Dzus fasteners of the
correct size with a retainer so they stay in their holes - AND a ring head
which means you do not need a tool (or quarter) to unfasten them!!!

The stuck bonnet problem
I have heard of quite a few who have been stymied when the bonnet latch
release cable breaks!  How would you like a simple back up system that
installs easily and costs roughly $20.  This price is very very budgetary
as manufacturing costs have not been obtained.

Please note this is a request for interest only.  No product is actually
available - but I'm working on it!

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson