Re: Needle valve on a Zenith-Stromberg carburetor

To: "Robert Guinness" <rjglaw@swbell.net>,
Subject: Re: Needle valve on a Zenith-Stromberg carburetor
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:22:45 -0500
Robert,
I've rebuilt two ZS carbs and neither had a screen on it nor with the new
kit. Our 79 has been running fine for over 8 months without a screen
installed. Maybe I'll have problems down the road but none so far. Maybe
someone else on the list will have better advice on this.
Monte
          79B, Carmine
          67B, BRG
          74 1/2 Rust, parts car