Haggerty Insurance

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Haggerty Insurance
From: "ronking" <ronking@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:17:33 -0700
Typically I just read e-mails from this list as I await the right economic
opportunity to purchase my 'B'.  Always nice to be informed so when the time
comes I'll have the necessary knowledge to get the "right car".

Anyway, a good friend of mine has his classic (El Camino) insured with
Haggertys Ins.  Generally I've heard good reports from this group, except it
seems the last couple of times people either were denied a claim, or were paid
off then denied coverage when renewing later on.  Without starting a long
thread on this, would anyone with first hand experience who's willing to give
either a thumbs up or down please respond off list.

Thanks much!
ronking@sbcglobal.net