Re: Haggerty Insurance

To: Dale M Osterndorf <osternd@juno.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Haggerty Insurance
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:22:46 -0500
Dale M Osterndorf wrote:

> I was just turned down by Hagerty for insurance for my '76 TR6.  I was
> way to generous in my annual mileage estimate and mistakenly quoted twice
> of what I normally drive in a years time.  At the moment I have appealed
> their decision, but based on they're earlier response, I'm somewhat
> doubtful.  They were willing to keep a picture of my odometer reading at
> present and re-evaluate in a year, but by that time I'll have some one
> else.  Be honest about the mileage, but don't cheat yourself!  I'll let
> you know how Ground works out :/ !

I had paid for full coverage for the Victor and the Cooper S, but when I
had the wreck in the Victor, they were snooping on the web and saw the
report of the accident and cancelled both policies. Turns out the agent had
not been completely honest with them as to my circumstsnces. My cars were
not garaged and I don't have an ordinary car for "Primary transportation."

I have been calling around, but have not found classic insurance for the
cars yet.

-Rock     http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
"JJ Cale Live" CD & Video: http://www.rocky-frisco.com/calelive.htm