Re: batteries

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: batteries
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:35:37 -0600
Although I'm still a believer in the dual 6 volt batteries, I did get cheap
and went with a group 26 12 volt battery for my 72B. I got the Sears
Diehard battery. The group 26 is still a tight fit and not all group 26
batteries will actually fit. So I would suggest you get the battery box
first, whether its a generic issue or from Moss, and check it for fit in
the battery compartment. And then take the box with you to verify battery
fit before you get the battery. Some batteries have lips or other sizing
differences that you must watch out for. Also, its good to have a handle on
the battery so you can pull it out of the box easier.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B