Re: Late Fans (was Miata seats)

To: "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Late Fans (was Miata seats)
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:39:42 -0400
FWIW, When I wired up the fans in my V8 they could be set up pushers or
pullers.  I had meant to install them as pullers but apparently wired them
to push.  When I put my hand behind them there was a breeze, so I assumed
that all was well.  Once I started driving it the car would start to really
overheat as speed increased.  It wasn't until I stood in front of the car in
shorts that I noticed a breeze coming out the front of the car and corrected
the situation.

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8