Re: Braided fuel lines --> wombats

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Braided fuel lines --> wombats
From: "Plunk, Eric" <Eric.Plunk@allegiancetelecom.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:37:55 -0500
The spelling is 'wuss' or 'wussy.'
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=wussy

- Eric

        ------------------------------

        Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:16:20 -0400
        From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
        Subject: Re: Braided fuel lines

        As a visitor to Aussieland, when I saw wombats, I thought they were
cute,
        not like Tasmanian devils which looked mean, but somewhat chunky.
Any
        wombat that could fit under an MG seat was a whose (how do you spell
that
        word, woose? wuse?), nothing to be feared.

                However, I think 9 of the 10 most poisonous animals in the
world do live
        down under. As far as I'm concerned, keep them there.

        :-}

        Bill
        '76B