RE: Squirt Holes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Squirt Holes
From: ckotting@wideopenwest.com
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:28:53 -0500
I'm not sure on the 5-main engines, but on the 3 main
engines, it'd be tough to get it wrong, UNLESS you swapped
the rods around in the bores.

The rods are stamped with their position (1,2,3,4), and the
big ends are offset to meet the crank throws, which aren't
centered in the bores.

So, if you are putting the correct rod in the correct
position, you really can't screw up.