Re: Tao of Bugs

To: "Bill Meyer" <wcameyer@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Tao of Bugs
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:04:08 -0400
At 08:27 AM 4/30/2003 -0700, Bill Meyer wrote:
>> Just returned from 10 days in Arizona and was amazed at the collection
>> that built up
>
>Yes, its amazingly bad here this time of year.  However, the worst I ever
>encountered was in Ontario, between Toronto and Niagra falls years ago -
>five minute's traveling and I had to pull the Saab over because I could not
>see out!
>
>Bill

This thread is too bizarre for me, but I want to second Bill's comment.
Driving across Canada in my yoot' in a Mustang, somewhere west of Toronto
my SO and I came across a density of moths that was so thick that twice in
10 miles, I had to pull over to clean the windshield.
        Canada may be tres pleasant (I love being in eclectic Toronto) but does
it
have to grow so many bugs?

Bill S.
76B