Re: Tao of Bugs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tao of Bugs
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 01:44:10 -0500
Bud Krueger wrote:

> Gee, you folks miss all the fun.  We T-series folks can fold down the
>windscreen
> and cruise through the air. We even have a special name for it.  It's called
> "Bugs in the teeth" motoring.  One learns to keep one's mouth shut!

Now you're drawing blood!

"Wish I Were (T)Here"     ;)

The Teflon Dragon is resting during this lovely Spring.   :(

Here's the (fecking) "rub" as it were,

They (the kid's insurance company) won't be paying me a teensie wee cent
for the loss of the experience of driving the Victor this lovely Spring on
the backroads of Oklahoma, where the farm kids greet the old MG as if it
were a circus or a carnival driving by their front gate. How can you put a
price on that? Or a value on having it lost?

-Rock     http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
"JJ Cale Live" CD & Video: http://www.rocky-frisco.com/calelive.htm
The Rickey Preston Band (w/Rocky): http://www.rickeyprestonband.com